6" Incandescent New Construction Housing - Foam Gasketing
Recessed incandescent housings for 2x8 new construction. Approved for direct burial in insulation and all ceiling and wiring types.
L7X: Air-tight, galvanized steel pan with aluminum can and junction box with four built-in ROMEX clamps and ground wire. Rated for 90°C. Factory-installed captive bar hangers that span up to 24 o.c. and feature stepped shank nail with integral T-bar locks. Two locking screws hold fixture position. Socket clips to trim to ensure proper and consistent lamp position.
- Recessed housing rated IC or Non-IC. For new construction only
- Approved for all ceiling and wiring types
- Approved for direct burial in insulation
- Aluminum housing with galvanized steel pan
- Galvanized steel junction box with four built-in Romex clamps; five ½” and two ¾” nominal knockouts with slots for pryout. Rated for through branch wiring
- Removable J-box doors for easy access
Electrical & Operational Information
Recessed Housing Type
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)