4" Incandescent Remodel Housing
Recessed incandescent housings for 2x8 and 2x6 remodel applications. Approved for direct burial in insulation and all ceiling and wiring types.
L3R: Air-tight aluminum housing with heavy-gauge galvanized steel raceway arm. Remodel clips for installation in existing plaster, sheet rock or mechanical ceilings. Galvanized steel junction box with three built-in ROMEX clamps and ground wire. Not suitable for pulling wires. Rated for 90°C. Socket clips to trim to ensure proper and consistent lamp position.
- Aluminum housing with three remodel clips for installation in existing plaster, sheet rock or mechanical ceilings
- Ground wire provided
- Galvanized steel junction box with four built-in Romex clamps. Five 1/2" knockouts with slots for pryout
- Removable J-box door for easy access
- Thermal protection provided against improper lamp usage
- Clip adjustment on housing (max. 5/8” and min. 1/2") allows for flush mounting with ceiling face