4" Incandescent New Construction Housing
Recessed incandescent housings for 2x8 and 2x6 remodel applications. Approved for direct burial in insulation and all ceiling and wiring types.
L3: Air-tight, galvanized steel pan with aluminum can and junction box with four built-in ROMEX® clamps and ground wire. Rated for 90°C. Factory-installed captive bar hangers that span up to 24 o.c. and feature stepped shank nail with integral T-bar locks. Two locking screws hold fixture position. Socket clips to trim to ensure proper and consistent lamp position. Suitable for ceilings up to 1-1/2" thick.
- Aluminum housing with galvanized steel pan
- Ground wire provided
- Galvanized steel junction box with four built-in Romex clamps. Four 1/2" and two 3/4" knockouts with slots for pryout. Rated for through branch wiring
- Removable J-box doors for easy access
- Thermal protection provided against improper lamp usage
- Vertical adjustment of housing allows for flush mounting with ceiling face