BreezIntegrity 50 CFM Wall or Ceiling Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Delta ITG50 has been awarded ENERGY STAR with brushless DC motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours. The ITG50 bathroom exhaust fan features 50 CFM fan airflow and 0.7 sones for use in bathrooms. This bathroom fan has 4 inch duct size and can be installed on the ceiling. The Delta bathroom fan is made of galvanized steel for the housing and ABS material for the grille. Power consumption of not more than 5.0 Watts with efficiency rating of 12.5 CFM/Watt. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with DC Motor technology
- Quiet operation at 0.7 Sones
- ITG50 is UL listed for both ceiling and wall-mount installation
- Compact housing for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- Energy efficiency at 12.5 CFM/Watt
- Housing is made of galvanized steel
- Detachable 4 inch diameter plastic duct adapter
- Built-in backdraft damper
- Built-in soft start function to increase bearingsÕ life
- HVI, UL and cUL certified and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2
- Three year warranty