Ceiling Radiation Damper
Delta ITG-CRD Ceiling Radiation Damper helps to limit the radiant heat transfer through an air inlet/outlet opening in the ceiling membrane. Fire resistance is rated up to 3 hours floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling assemblies.
- UL and cUL listed and exceeds UL 555C for use in 3-hour fire rated assemblies
- Warnock-Hersey certified for use in fire rated floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling assemblies. Warnock Hersey listing #: 102881542SAT-001
- Meets NFPA Standards: 90A and 101
- Meets Building Code Standards: IBC, NBC, NFPA, SBC, and UBC
- UL listed as fan/damper assembly for the following Wood Frame Construction designs: L521, L546, L558, L562, L574, L576, L581, L583, L585, P522, P533, P538 and P545
- Intended for installation with the following UL Listed Delta Electronic Fan Models ITG100, ITG80, ITG50, ITG80H, ITG80LED, ITG70LED, and ITG50LED.
Brochures & Spec Sheets
Electrical & Operational Information
Bath Fan Damper
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)