The Synergy ISD BC 120/277 WH M10 0-10V fluorescent dimmer allows for dimming and switching of fixtures with 4-wire dimming ballasts. This 0-10V dimmer uses standard single pole or 3-way wiring with no neutral required. A separate low voltage connection for 0 to 10-volt control signal is needed. Integral push on/push off switch allows lighting to be switched on and off at the level currently set by the slider.
- Provides direct dimming and switching control of fluorescent fixtures equipped with four-wire (0-10 V DC) dimming ballasts
- Use with PP20 power control station for full 16A switching capacity. Operates three PP20 power packs per ballast controller.
- Fluid slide movement allows fine adjustment of light level over the entire dimming range
- Separate on/off switch permits switching of lighting at a preset level
- Maximum sink current 25 mA
- Maximum low voltage control loading fifty (50) ballasts
- Maximum switch rating: 1200W 120VAC, 1500W 277VAC
- UL and CSA listed