IIS 125-Watt High Efficiency Ceiling Mount Emergency Inverter 120-277V 0-10V Dimming No Battery
The IOTA IIS 125 HE CG NOBAT is a IIS Series 125 Watt Ceiling Mount Emergency Inverter 120-277V No Battery. The IOTA IIS 125 HE CG Emergency Inverter supplies up to 125W of emergency power to LED, incandescent, and fluorescent lighting loads in the event of a loss of normal power. The IIS 125 HE CG is designed for high-efficiency performance and is certified in the MAEDBS (Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System) for helping meet CA Title 20 applications. NEMA 410 rating accommodates LED inrush potential to allow the inverter to operate loads to its fully-rated capacity (125W) without de-rating! Includes dimming relay leads to accept 0-10V dimming signals on the emergency circuit. In the event of a power loss, the IIS 125 HE CG will override the normal dimmed setting to operate the connected load at full output.
- Delivers 90-minute emergency power to switched or unswitched circuits to operate LED, incandescent, and fluorescent fixtures.
- Ceiling Grid design
- Sealed maintenance-free VRLA batteries Not Included (Batteries IIS 125/250 BAT must be purchased separately)
- Dimming Relay for 0-10V dimming applications
- Includes momentary contact test switch and status indicators
- Line Voltage allows for remote operation of fixtures up to 1000 feet
- 3-year warranty