125 Watts Emergency Inverter for Surface Mounting Without Batteries 120-277V Input 0-10V Dimming Relays
The IOTA IIS 125 SM DR NOBAT is a UL Listed stand-alone modified sine wave output inverter designed to provide power to designated emergency lighting fixtures. In a power loss situation, the IOTA IIS 125 SM will supply 125W of power from the onboard battery supply. The IOTA IIS 125 SM works in conjunction with incandescent, LED, and fluorescent lamp and fixture types and will automatically run switched, normally-on, or normally-off designated emergency fixtures. The IIS 125 SM is ideal for applications that utilize multiple lamps and fixture types. The IIS 125 SM features a surface mount design.
- Batteries must be purchased separately.
- Emergency lighting supplied from one convenient source
- Dimming Relay option for dimming control applications
- Surface mounting design
- Includes momentary contact test switch, yellow ready indicator, green inverter-on indicator, and red charging indicator
- Open Circuit Isolation protects unit when load is absent
- Replaceable output fuse protection
- Variable-rate, temperature-compensated charger
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) battery provides long life and is maintenance free
- Line voltage allows for remote mounting of emergency fixtures at distances up to 1000 fee(more...)