Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector - Ionization/Electrochemical Sensor - Hardwired 10Yr Battery
The Kidde I12010SCO is a hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide detector that contains a 10-year, sealed battery backup. This smoke alarm uses 120V power source, while the Lithium battery eliminates the need for battery replacements. The ionization sensor detects smaller, less visible fire particles, hwile the electrochemical sensor detects high levels of carbon monoxide. This CO detector also has a voice warning system to distinguish between the threats.
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery Backup - no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- Voice Warning System - Verbally announces "FIRE!" or "WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE" to help distinguish between threats
- Smart Interconnect - Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Hush Feature - Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode
- Peak Level Memory - Announces "CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED" if alarm has detected CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset
- Ionization Sensing Technology - Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires
- Green LED - Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power.
- Red LED - When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash.
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
by eric c. -
Bought smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Excellent price and they are just what I was looking for. Shipping was a little slower than expected but arrived in good shape. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.