i12010S - Smoke Detector - Ionization Sensor - Hardwired with 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery
The Kidde I12010S is an ionization smoke detector that operates on a 120V power source with sealed-in Lithium battery backup. Hard wired smoke detectors with 10 year battery eliminates the need for battery replacements during the life of the device. This smoke alarm interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices including smoke, CO, and heat alarms.
- Kidde ionization smoke detector
- Hard wire to 120V power with a 10 year Lithium battery backup
- Interconnectable up to 24 devices
- Large centrally located Test/Hush alarm control button silences nuisance alarms
- LEDs: Green=AC power, Red=Alarm
Electrical & Operational Information
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
Ordering was quick and easy,
by Cathy C. -
Ordering was quick and easy, My order arrived right on schedule!