American High Output HD 100ft LED Strip Light - 335 Lm/ft - 3000K - 24V
The American High Output HD HTLHD-WW-100 offers a premium LED strip light that has a max run of 27 feet. This tape light emits up to 335 lumens per foot while consuming up to 3.65W/ft with 3000K color temperature. High Output HD tape light utilizes a powerful new type of LED to achieve substantially more lumens per foot while using less watts per foot than the original High Output tape light.
Tightly spaced LEDs also allow High Output HD tape light to be cut every 1.51 inches, making for an ideal fit in any application. The HTLHD-WW-100 tape light is UL listed with 50,000 Hours rated life makes it perfect solutions for coves, kitchen under cabinets, led strip lighting, displays and creative projects for residential and commercial applications.
16.4ft Reels (IP54) Include
(1) Attached 3ft Lead Wire
- High Density (HD) LED spacing in High Output performance
- 3000K Soft White Color temperature
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI
- Up to 335 lumens per foot performance
- Consumes up to 3.65 watts per foot
- 24VDC System
- Cuttable every 1.51” with 27 feet max run
- Dimmable (5-100%) with most ELV, TRIAC dimmers
- Rated IP54 - Unjacketed
- cULus Listed for indoor dry/damp locations