American High Output 16ft LED Tape Light - 300 Lm/ft - 3000K - 24V
The American High Output HTL-WW offers a premium LED strip light that has a max run of 22 feet. This tape light emits up to 300 lumens per foot while consuming up to 4.6 W/ft with 3000K color temperature. The High Output series is a go to for most applications in part to the great lumen output with a slightly longer max run.
This HTL-WW provides a perfect blend of lumens, light quality, and color temperature options for multiple applications. High Output tape light is UL listed with 50,000 Hours rated life makes it ideal solutions for coves, kitchen under cabinets, led strip lighting, displays and creative projects for residential and commercial applications.
16.4ft Reels (IP54) Include
(1) Attached 3ft Lead Wire
- 3000K Soft White Color temperature
- Excellent color rendering of 96+ CRI
- Up to 300 lumens per foot performance
- Consumes up to 4.6 watts per foot
- 24VDC System
- Cuttable every 3.94” with 22 feet max run
- Dimmable (5-100%) with most ELV, TRIAC dimmers
- JA8 Compliant
- Rated IP54 - Unjacketed
- cULus Listed for indoor dry/damp locations
- Suitable for use in closets when used in an enclosed extrusion