3915 Lumens - 27W - LED Post Top Retrofit Bulb - 125W MH Equal - Selectable CCT - Mogul Base
The RAB Lighting HIDFA-27S-EX39-8CCT-BYP corn bulb is the ideal replacement for 125W HID metal halide and HPS bulbs with switching power between 12W/18W/27W and emits light between 1740/2610/3915 lumens. This ballast bypass LED corncob bulb comes with an Mogul base and runs on 120-277V input. The 3000K, 4000K, 5000K color temperature and 80 CRI provides great light quality to commercial outdoor applications. LED retrofit bulbs are more energy efficient than HID lamps and have longer rate life and less maintenance. RAB Lighting retrofit corn lamps are great metal halide replacements for post top lighting.
- Replaces traditional metal halide or high pressure sodium HID lamp
- Adjustable wattage and CCT allow for in-field customization
- Rated for use in enclosed fixtures in dry or damp locations
- 4kV surge protection built in
- Environmentally friendly, no mercury used
- Omnidirectional light output
- 50,000-Hour rated lifespan
- 5 Years Warranty
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
HIDFA-27S-EX39-8CCT-BYP - highly recommended light
by Jackie Zaplitny -
High quality brand and works well with our other fixtures.
HIDFA-27S-EX39-8CCT-BYP - super bright
by Dan Daley -
Fixtures from this brand are always great quality. Highly recommended!!!!