18000 Lumens - 120W - LED Corn Bulb - 600W MH Equal - 5000K - Mogul Base
The RAB Lighting HID-120-EX39-850-BYP-PT LED corn bulb is the ideal replacement for 600W metal halide and HPS bulbs with just 120 watts and 18000 lumens. This ballast bypass LED corncob bulb comes with an EX39 (Mogul Extended) base and runs on 120-277V input. The 5000K color temperature and 80 CRI provides great light quality to commercial outdoor applications. LED retrofit bulbs are more energy efficient than HID lamps and have longer rate life and less maintenance. RAB Lighting retrofit corn lamps are great metal halide replacements for post top, bollard, cobra head, and shoebox fixtures to be used in area and flood lighting.
120W HID retrofit bulb replaces:
- HF400XR/H33 mogul base BT37 mercury vapor bulb
- LU400/S51 mogul base ET18 HPS bulb
- MH400/M59 mogul base ED28 metal halide bulb
- MH400/M59 mogul base ED37 MH bulb
- MP400/M59 mogul base BT37 Metal Halide bulb
- MH400/M138 mogul base BT28 Metal Halide pulse start lamp
- MH400/M135 mogul base BT37 Metal Halide pulse start lamp
Brochures & Spec Sheets
Electrical & Operational Information
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
from this merchant give
them a 4 or 5-Star rating.