104W Hazardous Lighting LED High Bay 15000 Lumens 5000K
The RAB Lighting HAZBAYLED104 hazardous location LED high bay is a Class I, Divison 2 rated fixture for use in hazardous classified locations. It is applicable for Groups A, B, C and D, and also T3A and IP66 rated. This hazardous location high bay uses 104 watts to produce 14942 lumens and 5000K color temperature. Hazardous location fixtures are used in areas with materials such as flammable gases or vapors that have a risk of explosion or ignition.
- Suitable for wet locations with 3/4" pendant stem Covered ceiling mount only.
- Specular vacuum metallized polycarbonate reflector.
- Superior heat sinking with external Air-Flow fins.
- Multi-chip, high-output, long-life LEDs.
- Gaskets with High-temperature silicone.
- Recommended Mounting Height: 30 ft.
- Die-cast aluminum housing.
- Mercury and UV free.
- Tempered glass lens.
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
HAZBAYLED104 - very beautiful fixture
by John Edmond -
Bought from them before and ordering is always a breeze. This fixture looks really good and will definitely last a long time.