180 Deg. PIR Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor Wall Switch with Built-In Night Light White
The ENERLITES DWOS-1277-NL-W is a commercial grade motion sensor wall switch that operates lights using passive infrared (PIR) technology. This wall switch includes a built-in night light that automatically turns ON when the room is dark. The motion sensor features a 180 deg. field of view to provide up to 1200 sq.ft. of coverage area. The sensor has 2 modes and operates lights ON/OFF based on occupancy or vacancy in the area. In occupancy mode, lights turn ON automatically when motion is detected, and turn OFF after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. In vacancy mode, lights must be turned ON manually, and then will turn OFF automatically after no motion has been detected for the pre-selected time delay. The motion sensor’s time delay can easily be adjusted from 15 seconds to 30 minutes. The device also includes a manual ON/OFF button. This switch is for single pole use only and it is compatible with incandescent, fluorescent, and LED lights. A neutral wire is required for installation.
- Includes a built-in night light feature
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR)
- 180 deg. field of view, up to 1200 sq.ft.
- Adjustable time delay: 15 sec to 30 min
- Input voltage: 120/277VAC, 60 Hz
- Motor: 1/4 HP 120VAC
- Incandescent: 800W 120VAC, LED: 150W
- Fluorescent: 800VA - 120VAC / 1600VA - 277VAC
- 2 modes for lighting control: occupancy (auto ON/auto OFF) & vacancy (manual ON/auto OFF)
- Single pole
- Neutral wire required
- Five-year limited warranty
- UL & CUL Listed
- Title 24 Compliant