BreezElite 110 CFM Motion/Humidity Sensing Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Dimmable LED Adjustable Speeds
The Delta Breez ELT80-110MHLED is an ENERGY STAR qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 0.7 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 10.3 Watts with an efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1 static pressure; the fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- For humidity control mode, when humidity is above the user-adjustable set-point, the fan runs at full speed. When humidity is below the set point, the fan runs continuously at a pre-set lower level (0, 50, or 80 CFM)
- Adjustable humidity set points between 50% to 80% RH
- When motion is detected, the fan runs at full speed. When the user leaves, the fan remains running at full speed until the delay time (10 minutes) has passed, then the fan runs humidity control mode
- Energy efficiency at 10.6 CFM/Watt
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- Main light output: 850 Lumens; 3000K; 90 CRI
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- It is HVI, UL, and cUL certified. Meets CA Title 24.
- Three-year warranty