BreezElite 110 CFM/80 CFM Humidity Sensing Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The Delta Breez model ELT80-110H has been awarded ENERGY STAR qualified with Brushless DC Motor engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours; airflow rating of 110 CFM and loudness rating of 0.5 Sones at 0.1 static pressure as certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI); power consumption of 10.3 Watts with efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt at 0.1” static pressure; fan will feature motor lock protection and self-compensating motor speed for intended airflow when static pressure is encountered. UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology
- Perfectly quiet operation at 0.5 sones (80 CFM), 0.7 sones (110 CFM)
- Adjustable high speed 80 CFM or 110 CFM
- For humidity control mode, when humidity is above the user-adjustable set-point, fan runs at full speed. When humidity is below the set-point, the fan runs continuously at a pre-set lower level (0, 50 or 80 CFM)
- Adjustable humidity set points between ~50% to ~80% RH
- 13-Watt Dimmable LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- LED indicator will be green when power is on
- Housing is made of galvanized steel
- Includes 6" to 4" duct reducer
- HVI, UL and CUL certified and can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2
- Three year warranty
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
ELT80-110H - very beautiful fixture
by Jacqueline Han -
Bought from them before and ordering is always a breeze. This fixture looks really good and will definitely last a long time.
ELT80-110H - highly recommended light
by Damon Kenison -
High quality brand and works well with our other fixtures.