Lithonia ELM2L M12 LED emergency light has a white thermoplastic housing. The ELM2L M12 emergency light has two high performance LEDs with acrylic lens’ rated at 1.2 watts each and delivering a total of 220 lumens in a linear pattern (LP220L). The typical life of an LED is 10 years. It provides a minimum of 90 minutes of illumination when there is a loss of power with battery backup. Equipped with fixed lamp heads, no aiming is required for wall mount applications (mounting heights range from 7.5' to 10'), making installation easy while maintaining the maximum path of egress coverage. The linear pattern provides wide uniform distributions that deliver broad spacing up to 35' and low max to min ratios that far exceed code requirements.
- Aimable Optics
- The housing is a standard white (black optional) thermoplastic with a compact and low-profile contemporary design
- There is a low-profile, integrated and back-lit test switch with an easily visible multi-color LED status indicator
- The back-plate contains a universal j-box mounting pattern to facilitate ease of installation on a wide variety of j-boxes and the front housing allows tool-less access for ease of maintenance
- Regulated charge voltage maintains constant-charge voltage over a wide range of line voltages
- Advanced electrical design provides constant light output throughout the entire discharge period