LED Cutoff Wall Pack 109 Watts 11,350 Lumens 5000K 120-277V
The energy savings, long life and easy-to-install design of the D-Series Wall products make them the smart choice for building-mounted doorway and pathway illumination for nearly any facility. This LED wall pack produces 11351 lumens on a 5000K color temperature while using 109 watts of power.
With an expected service life of over 20 years of nighttime use and up to 74% in energy savings over comparable 250W metal halide luminaires, the D-Series Wall is a reliable, low-maintenance lighting solution that produces sites that are exceptionally illuminated. 'This item is an A+ capable luminaire, which has been designed and tested to provide consistent color appearance and system-level interoperability.
- Two-piece die-cast aluminum housing has integral heat sink fins to optimize thermal management through conductive and convective cooling
- Exterior parts are protected by a zinc-infused Super Durable TGIC thermoset powder coat finish that provides superior resistance to corrosion and weathering
- Modular design allows for ease of maintenance
- Precision-molded proprietary acrylic lenses provide multiple photometric distributions tailored specifically to building mounted applications
- Universal mounting bracket attaches securely to any 4 in round or square outlet box for quick and easy installation
- Wet Rated
- 100,000 hours rated life
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- Wattage: 109 Watts
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lunens: 11351 Lumens
- Warranty: 5 Years