LoProfile 110 CFM Bathroom Exhaust Fan
The LP110 LoProfile fan is designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. When a multi-family application requires it, the LoProfile fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2 x 4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile fan can still fit without having to move anything, and that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet, efficient ventilation.
- 110 CFM, Effective ventilation to remove moisture and reduce the risk of mold or mildew in most full baths
- 1.5 Sones for Quiet performance, enough sound to know your fan is on.
- 4-inch oval duct connection for installation flexibility allows for ceiling or wall mounting
- ENERGY STAR Certified efficient operation for lower utility bills
- UL listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to GFCI protected branch circuit
- Brighter white grilles blend in to match most common ceiling paint
- Manages the moisture in bathrooms up to 100 sq. ft.
- 1-year warranty
Broan NuTone LoProfile Series
Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Characteristics & Features
Ceiling Fan Size
Medium 80 - 100 CFM
Recommended Room Size
Maximum Room Size (sq. ft.)
Warranty & Certifications
Energy Star Compliant
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Fan Duct Size