Aerosol-Blocking Intubation Shields - Personal Protection Barriers
Sunoptics® Aerosol-Blocking Shields allow doctors safe access to patient airways while minimizing the risk of airborne virus transmission. Two 5" holes allow the unrestricted use of arms during the tracheal intubation process and help to protect doctors from potential exposure to dangerous aerosols. It is recommended for use whether or not PAPRs are available, to maximize protection for healthcare providers during trachael intubation and tracheotomies.
Available Pre-Assembled or for Self-Assembly. Self-assembled option ships flat and quickly snaps together. Self-assembled option can be assembled and disassembled into 5 pieces to allow for extra portability -- and can be stored flat.
- Stacks for easy shipping
- Made from either acrylic or polycarbonate material
- Three size options available
- Pre-assembled or self-assembly options
- Easy to clean and disinfect
- Assembled in the USA
- 90-day warranty from the time of shipment
- Two-week lead time on standard products