Bathroom Exhaust Fan - 70 CFM - 1.5 Sones - 4 in. Duct
The Nutone 744NT bathroom exhaust fan with light features 70 CFM fan airflow and 1.5 sones for use in baths up to 65 sq. ft. This bathroom vent fan has a 4 inch duct size and can be installed on the ceiling. The Broan bathroom fan is made of galvanized steel for housing and polymeric construction for the grille.
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- 70 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 65 square feet
- White trim ring is designed to work in any décor and with most popular brands of recessed lighting, making this fan the perfect choice for use in family rooms, utility rooms, kitchens and bathrooms
- 4" round polymeric duct connector with 2" tapered sleeve and no metallic clatter Housing is made of galvanized steel
- Adjustable mounting brackets span up to 24"
- Included is an non-metallic damper/duct connector
- A 75-watt incandescent bulb (R30 or BR30 not included) provides ample lighting so you can complete your tasks
- One year warranty
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Spec Sheet||NuTone 744NT Specs||Documentation||NuTone 744NT Installation|
Electrical & Operational Information
|Bulb Wattage (W)||75|
|Housing Material||Steel||Number of Bulbs||1|
|Fan Airflow||70 CFM||Fan Duct Size||4 in.|
|Fan Light||Light Bulb||Fan Sones||1.5|
|Maximum Room Size (sq. ft.)||65||Recommended Room Size||Small Rooms|
Warranty & Certifications
|Certifications||HVI||Product Warranty||1 Year|
Dimensions & Measurements
|Product Length (in.)||8.25||Product Width (in.)||12.75|
|Product Height (in.)||6.9||Overall Weight (lbs.)||9.5|
Ratings & Reviews
by Jose R -
It was installed in a small bathroom and works great and the quietest fan I've ever installed.
Excellent Fan/Light Combo
by Marc B -
Product exactly as stated, was shipped quickly. Fan is quiet.
by Sharon W. -
Excellent customer service, fast shipping and exactly the products I needed. Will definitely recommend them to others.