The SloanLED 701948-5WTWT3-MH LED canopy light emits up to 27,000 lumens in 5000K color temperature using up to 200 watts and can be used for up to 1000W metal halide replacements.
Moreover, SloanLED LED 701948-5WTWT3-MH canopy light is suitable for wet locations and provides broad symmetric light distribution. Can be used in petroleum canopies, walk in coolers/ cold storage and parking structure/ surface mount low bay applications.
- Power Module allows each driver solution to have three lumen settings without hardware replacement
- Drivers required
- Utility styled canopy light
- Voltage of 100-277 VAC
- White finish
- Square shape design
- Long LED life of 60,000 hours
- Wet location rated for contact with water or other liquid
- Uses less energy for faster ROI
- Die cast aluminum body
- UV stabilized powder coated finish
- Textured lens conceals LEDs when not in use for a smooth, clean appearance
- Fixtures can be pressure washed and easily maintained